Banana zucchini loaf is a soft and delicious homemade loaf. It is one of the best healthy snacks, breakfast or dessert that can be made in a jiffy. The zucchini in the loaf adds a lot of moisture to the bread minus the fat. The flourless banana zucchini loaf is rich in nutrients, flavor and full of moisture. The zucchini loaf is gluten free, dairy free and paleo.
The banana zucchini loaf is an ideal snack for people who are health conscious, but love to eat foods that are made creatively. The best part of this recipe is that it is a flourless zucchini loaf. Flourless doesn’t mean it is not delicious to taste, just try making this recipe at home and you will definitely like to make it again.
Surprisingly the banana zucchini loaf is dense, but quite moist to taste. There is a right amount of sweetness that comes from the healthy banana and a bit of maple syrup that goes into making this loaf. To give it a nutty flavor you can add some almond and coconut flavor. The clever use of banana and zucchini is a nice way to include some more fruit and vegetables in your diet.
You can experiment it with this recipe and make it according to your taste and liking. You can put the batter in some silicone baking cups and bake it for about 45 minutes. You will get some moist and flavor rich muffins. If you have really ripe bananas, then you can use it make a loaf. Bake it slightly for about 55-60 minutes and you will enjoy moist and delicious loaf.
Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 14 g
- 1 ½ large very ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup grated zucchini
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Take a loaf pan and spray it with some non-stick cooking spray
- In a medium sized bowl mash some bananas until it is smooth. Add eggs to this and beat them together using a fork or a whisk. Mix in the grated zucchini, vanilla and maple syrup
- In a separate bowl mix together almond flour, cinnamon, coconut flour and salt. To this add baking soda and mix well until all the lumps are gone
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet mix and combine well. Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out cleanNote
You can even make muffins with this recipe. You just need to pour the batter into a greased muffin tin or into silicone baking cups and bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degree F.
flourless banana zucchini loaf / banana zucchini loaf / zucchini loaf /